Happy Hoody Days

As you can see, I did it again. I've been neglecting this blog like it's homework! My apologies. It's been a tough month of overhauling the new site while trying to get all the HeadHoods out the door in time for the Holidays. I'd like to think I did I a pretty decent job now that I look back. Wasn't easy!
Now that I'm in the midst of some much needed R & R in Pittsburgh, I can begin to plan for the upcoming year, which I must admit is going to be a good one for HeadHoods, me and you! Before going into details, I first want to thank all of you who have bought a HeadHood in the past. You doing so has kept me afloat through this tough economic year and has also kept me from crawling back to working for the man. Thank you thank you thank you and thank you.
When I get back to Brooklyn, I'm going to hit the ground running. I'll be running in a bunch of different directions similar to a chicken with it's headhood cut off! (Badum chshhh)
Most importantly I want to finalize this website by finishing off the different sections by posting the latest T shirt styles and making them available to you as well as the tote section, the print section and also the about section. (I have some other ideas, but I'm going to keep those secret for now!) I'll be keeping you better informed by updating this blog much more frequently.
How am I going to continue doing this all single handedly? I'm not! On top of seeking out an intern to help me for 2010 with HeadHoods Brooklyn, I will also be getting much needed help from my best and dearest friend Nate Guillard and his lovely wife Lisa Guillard who will be taking on the baby and kids line from their house in New Jersey! Nate and Lisa are probably two of the coolest and talented parents to walk this earth and I am honored to have them join the HeadHoods team! I will go in to much more detail in a later post to give you a better idea of what to expect in the coming months.
That's all for now. I wish you all a very happy new year and hope that you come back and visit the New and improved HeadHoods.

~Clinton